When we try to remove tonsil stones, we think that we need to buy costly tools like oral irrigator, tonsil stone removal kits etc. But the fact is that there are many other tools right in your home, which you can use to remove the tonsil stones. So I’ll reveal some home tools, which you can use and eliminate the stones easily.
Advantages of using Daily Home tools to remove tonsil stones:
- You need not invest more money for buying them.
- You can start the treatment right away without any delay.
- If one tool doesn’t work, you can immediately choose another tool ans start removing.
Many websites, across the internet give out the same bookish stuff which doesn’t work to real people. Unlike them we tonsilstoneremedies.net are giving complete research-backed solutions from almost 7 Years. Thus you will not find this practical content anywhere else across the internet.
Using a Makeup Brush:
Makeup brush is one of the common things that is present at every home. Almost all woman has atleast one makeup brush in their wardrobe. But, Do you know using the makeup brush, you can even remove large sized tonsil stones very easily?
Yes, Removing tonsil stones becomes much easy if you use the tip off the make-up brush. If you consider a makeup brush, it has two advantages i.e its considerable size and its smoothness. Thus due to these features, you can effortlessly remove the existing tonsil stones. See The Natural way out for eliminating tonsil stones completely
If you want to use this technique, I recommend you to clean the makeup brush thoroughly and make it disinfectant before you use it.
Take a look at this video below, which clearly shows the removal of tonsil stones using a makeup brush.
Using a Black Head Removal Tool:
Black head extractor is another is important home available tool that can be used for the removal of tonsil stones. One of the biggest advantage of black head extractor is its peculiar shape. It has a round circular end. This helps a person to easily push the tonsils and carry the tonsil stone out. See 5 Ways to remove Tonsil stones even if you can’t see them
All you need to do is –
- First identify the white spot that is present on your tonsils.
- After identifying the white spot, in a tilted position move the black head removal tool towards your tonsils.
- Slowly start pushing the white spot.
- Eventually it starts coming out from the crypts. Gently carry the stone with the circular holding end and thus pull it outside.
You can watch this video, so that you can completely understand the procedure which I explained in the above points.
Using a Q-tip:
This is so far the most popular technique to remove tonsil stones. It is one of the most successful working tool that is used by many people suffering tonsil stones. All you need is a Q-tip/cotton ear bud for this technique. I have elaborately discussed the complete procedure to remove tonsil stones in my book “Tonsil stones eliminator“.
Using a Tooth Brush:
We clean our teeth daily using a tooth brush. But many don’t know that you can even use the tooth brush for removing the tonsil stones. See All confusions about Tonsil stone Removal tools – Cleared
What you need to do is –
- Clean the tooth brush with a disinfectant such that all the germs are killed.
- Now turn the tooth brush back, such that the holding curved end is inside your mouth.
- Identify the white spot and gently push the area beside the white spot.
- This immediately makes the existing tonsil stone to come our from the deep crypts.
You can watch this video, in which a simple tooth brush was used and the tonsil stone was removed..
Removing Tonsil stones on your own, sometimes result in pushing the stone further deeper.
The deeper the stone the more impossible it becomes to remove it.
Thus the small mistake you did will result in miserable pain of removing the entire tonsils as it becomes impossible to remove the deeply settled stone.
If you want to completely solve this problem of tonsil stones with 200% perfection. If you want to pull out the Tonsil stone without the fear of pushing it deep.
Here is what to do..
(This won’t be available forever)
Know more :